From Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport:
1) Take the Tullamarine Freeway to the Western Ring road,
2) Take the Western Ring Rd. towards Geelong & the West gate bridge (city)
2) Choose to veer left towards the Westgate Bridge (don’t choose Princes highway),
3) Just before the bridge take the Williamstown Rd exit.
4) Turn right into Williamstown Rd. This becomes Melbourne Rd.
5) Continue along Melbourne Rd (about 5 mins) until you reach the Ferguson St. roundabout.
6) Turn left and continue to the very end – we are on the left at No 2.
From the CBD by car:
1) Take the Westgate Freeway over the Westgate bridge
2) Take the Williamstown exit. (the first exit once over the bridge)
3) turn left into Melbourne Rd. and follow the directions from 5) above.
For a prettier drive along the waterfront (it takes the same time)
instead of # 5 in either of the above:
5) Continue along Melbourne Rd (get into left lane when possible) for about 3-4 mins until you go up over the Newport railway crossing
6) Do a hard left turn into North Rd. (it’s a sharp less than 90 degree turn)
7) Follow North Rd. to the end. (almost to the water).
8 ) Turn right into ‘The Strand’.
9) Follow the Strand until the first roundabout at Ferguson St.
10) Turn right around the roundabout.
We are the first house in on the right.
From the CBD by train:
1) Take the Williamstown line from Flinders St to Williamstown North station. (you may have to change at Newport station).
2) Walk east down Ferguson St to the bottom (approx. 10 mins).